How to use Microsoft Visual C++
1. To Create a project: from File -> New , then select Console application, give project name, OK, then click finish
2. Create a source file: from File -> New , select source file, give file name, then click OK
3 Edit : type in your C++ program and save it.
4. To compile: Either choose compile from Build or Click on the shortcut icon
5. To Link or Build: Either choose build from Build or click on shortcut icon
6. To Execute: Either choose execute from Build or click on shortcut icon.